Typesetting Stamps (pkg of 2) 12" x 12" ea.
The IOD Typesetting · stamps come on two sheets, because it was too much type awesomeness to fit on to just one. Generously sized, and designed to work fabulously together, we combined a favorite classic serif, and a typewriter style for your making pleasure. The capital letters in this set measure approximately 2 3/4" and the lower case letters are about 1 3/4".
IOD Decor Stamps™ are an essential tool for creating. Decor, fashion, sugar arts (because our high quality material is food safe, you can use it in your sweet creations too!). We design our Decor StampsTM to be as versatile as possible, allowing all kinds of uses and configurations, all with distinctive style to meet the needs of our highly creative customer .. .YOU.
• Use repeatedly ( Just like Aunt Edna’s green bean casserole, you can count on these bad boys being there time and time again. )
• Create cherished customized gifts for weddings, baby showers, house warmings and more!
• Use with our Erasable Liquid Chalk for beautiful artistic chalkboard creations ( Give those hand lettering show offs a run for their money! Just kidding, I’m just jealous. But seriously, now we can show off too!)
• Use to beautify plain walls and turn them into show stoppers! ( We’re not being dramatic, have you seen our European Surface Techniques? They can only be accomplished with our Decor Stamps™!)
How to Care for Your IOD Stamps
Here are Tips for using Iron Orchid Design stamps sets straight from Sally & Josie:
- Before removing the stamps from the backing, rough them up a little with fine sandpaper. It helps the ink or paint adhere.
- If the stamp is hard to remove from the backing, don't be afraid to pull hard. They won't tear.
- You can use the entire sheet for a design instead of pulling each stamp off.
- Wash with mild soap and water before the medium you use dries.
- If you find you need to use a stamp cleaner, use one that's safe for clear stamps.
- After stamps are thoroughly clean and dry, place them back on the clear backing for storage.
- Mounting surface and stamps must be completely clean and dry to cling to the backing properly.
- Do not use for High Heat applications
- Do not was in Dishwasher or put in microwave or Oven.
- Do not Iron.
Additionally, I keep baby wipes nearby to clean the ink or paint off the stamp when I'm finished with it. That way, I don't have to immediately stop mid-project to clean up.