Carrara Marble Stamp 12" x 12"
You can turn just about any surface in to an expensive-looking piece of fine marble with this incredibly realistic looking Carrara Marble stamp. IOD makes it SO EASY! If you ever have any questions about how to use ANY of the IOD products, please reach out to me. I can help you and offer online resources to bring your ideas to life. For a great tutorial on one of the many ways to use the Carrara Marble stamp, check out the video below on YouTube.
How to Care for your IOD Stamps
Here are Tips for using Iron Orchid Design stamps sets straight from Sally & Josie:
- Before removing the stamps from the backing, rough them up a little with fine sandpaper. It helps the ink or paint adhere.
- If the stamp is hard to remove from the backing, don't be afraid to pull hard. They won't tear.
- You can use the entire sheet for a design instead of pulling each stamp off.
- Wash with mild soap and water before the medium you use dries.
- If you find you need to use a stamp cleaner, use one that's safe for clear stamps.
- After stamps are thoroughly clean and dry, place them back on the clear backing for storage.
- Mounting surface and stamps must be completely clean and dry to cling to the backing properly.
- Do not use for High Heat applications
- Do not was in Dishwasher or put in microwave or Oven.
- Do not Iron.
Additionally, I keep baby wipes nearby to clean the ink or paint off the stamp when I'm finished with it. That way, I don't have to immediately stop mid-project to clean up.