Butterflies Stamp 12" x 12"
From flower pots, to dressers, to garden trays to anything your heart desires, let your imagination fly with the butterflies!
The IOD décor stamps aren’t just for furniture and home décor, you can use them to transform your food art as well! The stamps are made from a food safe material (do not use the same sets for food and paint ￼;)). But be warned- they are not for high heat applications. Do NOT put in dishwasher, they will melt at extreme heats. And then you will be extremely heated too.
How to Care for Your IOD STAMPS
Here are Tips for using Iron Orchid Design stamps sets straight from Sally & Josie:
- Before removing the stamps from the backing, rough them up a little with fine sandpaper. It helps the ink or paint adhere.
- If the stamp is hard to remove from the backing, don't be afraid to pull hard. They won't tear.
- You can use the entire sheet for a design instead of pulling each stamp off.
- Wash with mild soap and water before the medium you use dries.
- If you find you need to use a stamp cleaner, use one that's safe for clear stamps.
- After stamps are thoroughly clean and dry, place them back on the clear backing for storage.
- Mounting surface and stamps must be completely clean and dry to cling to the backing properly.
- Do not use for High Heat applications
- Do not was in Dishwasher or put in microwave or Oven.
- Do not Iron.
Additionally, I keep baby wipes nearby to clean the ink or paint off the stamp when I'm finished with it. That way, I don't have to immediately stop mid-project to clean up.